I've been busy. I started and finished a string bag, using slightly less than one skein of Euroflax linen on size 10 needles. I used a pattern I found on the internet. It was a fast knit, but not easy. The linen kept trying to jump off the needles. Since every other stitch was a yo it was difficult to maintain order.
My blue lace scarf is halfway done. I don't know if it will block out enough to show off the pattern. It will be nice and soft around the neck regardless.
I started a felted bag. The pattern is from Two Old Bags and I'm using Cascade 220 Eco wool in a grey tweed on size 10 needles. It's mindless knitting but I'm not looking forward to making the i-cord edge and strap. I decided to modify the closure. Instead of a loop with a toggle button through it, I'm going to cut a buttonhole and use a large shank button to close it. Or maybe velcro.
Up next is another pair of socks. Donna, and my LYS weighed what was left of my CTH Lake Effect sock yarn. I have 44g. of 100g. That's not quite enough, I think for a pair of socks. She helped me find a solid color that complemented Lake Effect, and I'm going to use that to do the toes and the top ribbing. It does mean that I'll go back to two-at-a-time sock knitting.